RMA Stuck in "Pending Return." It arrived over a week ago

(RMA 0065095907)

Wondering if anybody else is stuck in RMA hell. My WD 14 TB Easystore failed after only a month so I sent it back via RMA. I purchased WD’s label and UPS confirmed it arrived on the 18th. However, my RMA still says “Pending Return.”
I’ve sent two emails via support for this but nobody has responded, despite it saying they’ll respond within 2 business days (one of them has been almost 5). I don’t have a lot of money and this drive was very expensive (couldn’t afford the advanced RMA) and the fact they have it but say they haven’t gotten it is concerning.
Anybody have any ideas? How long do RMAs usually take?

Hi @TheUselessGod,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have received your email on support. Escalated to our respective team and they will update on the same, please allow us some time.

3 Likes

My status changed to “received/processing” 3 business days after it was received

I am now at one week of pending return rma #(0065191110).I know it got there in the 27th of July and it is now August 2nd.

Hi,
it seems that I’m not the only one with this problem :frowning:
I sent two drives (a G-Technology 4T and a Red NAS 8T) in RMA the 23th of july.
The drives were received by the French collection center the 27th.
I contacted the support that answered that it takes seven business days for the drives to reach another collection center in Tcheque Republic. But even after waiting 7 days, the status of my RMA remains “Pending return”. I paid a lot for these drives, I paid again for the shipping cost of the return. And now I have to wait until someone will acknowledge the reception of my drives…