Logitech Media Server (SqueezeBox) in MyCloud Ex2 Ultra

As the title above, I was wondering if anyone had a luck to run a Logitech Media Server (SqueezeBox) in a EX2 Ultra.
I’m trying to do this through Portainer/Docker, as it doesn’t seem an option to load it any more as an independent application, but I got all sort of errors.
Anyone that had luck and would like to share some instructions or point to the right direction?

Hi @coolajami,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Hi, @Keerti_01 I didn’t, no point in opening a support ticket for something that is not officially supported.

I was wondering are you a real person or a bot? It seems you do the same pos to most of the threads here…

Looking into it, as time permits.

It’s a bot.

1 Like

lol, thanks, at last, a real person! There has not been much luck from my side, I tried a few tricks to get it working, but nothing so far. Annoyingly portainer and LMS using both the 9000 port and I cannot be even sure that I managed to get the port redirected to another port.

I thought it might be possible to simply port the old OS3 SqueezeCenter app to OS5. However, it has a number of WD compiled binary files with no source code available, making it a futile endeavor.