Last content source error on wireless but not on hardwired connection

I’m at wit’s end. I have two identical WD TV Live boxes in my house. They both are clients to a QNAP server. One is hardwired; the other is connected wirelessly. I never have any problems with the hardwired WD TV Live box. On the other hand, every time I turn on the wireless device and attempt to access any content, I receive the “last content source has been removed” message. Seemingly, the only solution is to go to the network settings on the WD TV Live box and reconnect to the wireless network. After I do that, the source shows up again. 

Am I missing something obvious?

i think you might need to contact WD for this one…

contact info:

http://support.wdc.com/contact/contact.asp?lang=en

Thank you for replying. It is mind-numbingly aggravating (the problem, not the reply :slight_smile: ).

For what it’s worth, it appears that rolling back to 1.09 firmware fixed the problem.

Max905 wrote:

For what it’s worth, it appears that rolling back to 1.09 firmware fixed the problem.

Spoke to soon. The problem still occurs. Argh.

I believe I have fixed the problem. I replaced the wireless router and the problem has not occurred again. I was using a Linksys E1200 and upgraded to a EA4500. I’m not sure what the one would do that the other would not, but there you have it.