1.10.13 'last content source has been removed' Media Library issue

This problem started for me after the new fw. I feed my streaming off my hub content, and I have never had any problems. It builds the entire library, but it won’t let me access it, it gives me the above error message. One exception to access my library, I have been going to the Network Share Library Manager & setting it to rescan, then when I choose folder view instead of wait & it let’s me access the media library & get content info. Is this a known problem. I have deleted the folder library files, reset the entire unit, let the library rebuild, yet I am still having this problem…

I forgot to add there is some serious lag time between when I click on Videos & the error message appears also…

I’ve had nothing but problems since the update with accessing files on my NAS drive. Had folders missing, folders empty, the entire drive missing. Not really much point in me having wd tv now as it just doesn’t work!

jjamesnuk wrote:
I’ve had nothing but problems since the update with accessing files on my NAS drive. Had folders missing, folders empty, the entire drive missing. Not really much point in me having wd tv now as it just doesn’t work!

More info or rollback the firmware.

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5860

I played with mine, did a rebuild on the library, moved a few things around, and I have gotten mine back into order. I dunno what happened with the update, but it seems to be back together now…