Is peter.g a robot?

I get replies from peter.g (staff). Last night I posted that the “Create a Support Case” form didn’t work. He suggested that I use the “Create a Support Case” form to tell them.
Seriously he did.

He is a real person I promise.

I looked at your other thread and it looks like he gave you the wrong link by mistake. The link below will allow you to call support if you are having trouble with the form.

So we can look into fixing the form, what is the model number you are trying to enter?

Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay. I was away on holidays.

WD10000H1NC-00

Regards,
Dave Potter

Please note:- All messages from this account are generated from a fact based thought process. No responsibility can be taken for any incompatibility with the reader’s belief system.

Update:- After I sent this reply I tried the form again. The problem is that as soon as I select “troubleshooting” on the form it defaults to “serial number” and there is no way to switch it back. If it helps, I live in the UK.

Ultimately, I still have no way of asking for help.

Again my best suggestion is to call support at the number I provided above. They will create the case for you.

If calling isn’t an option, try using “Specifications and Documentation” instead of “Troubleshooting” - put a note on the first line for the agent who gets the email to move it into the correct category and explain that the system isn’t accepting your serial number. If you have trouble routing the ticket let me know and I’ll escalate it seeing as you’ve been trying to reach someone for awhile now.