WD Website UK support telephone numbers and Email Contact form not working

I tried to contact WD Uk support by email (Ask us a question). I filled out the form but when you select Category > Troubleshooting you have to fill in your model number. WD says this is available in “Setting” I assume they mean Windows 10 Settings Well I could not find my My Book model number in Settings or anywhere else in Windows 10.
I then photographed the serial number in order to be able to enlarge it to make it easier to read. I entered WCC4E7KAXXXX where XXXX equals the last 4 characters. The web form refused to validate this serial number. It is what is written on the label on the disk with S/N in front of it!

I then tried phoning the UK support numbers Network Drives 00 80085584253. I tried it exactly as written, then dropping one of the first 0s, then without both 0s and every time the number was not recognised.

How are you supposed to contact WD with a problem???

(In my case is why wont Windows 10 recognise two WD My Books when both are connected at the same time. yes I have tried changing the path letter and disk name of one of the drives. Any help that leads to a solution will be greatly appreciated)