Introducing My Cloud™ Home Duo

WD is pleased to announce the new release of the My Cloud Home Duo

My Cloud Home is an easy-to-use storage device that plugs directly into your Wi-Fi router at home so you can save all your digital content in one central place. You can automatically back up the photos and videos on your phone, and wirelessly back up and sync all your PC and Mac computers and cloud accounts. Use the USB port to quickly import photos, videos and documents from other devices, like USB flash drives and external hard drives. Access, upload and share those photos and videos from anywhere with an internet connection using My Cloud™ Home apps for mobile, desktop and web. Use these simple apps for a smooth streaming experience of your personal videos to any device, anywhere.

One central place to store and organize everything
My Cloud™ Home storage is home to all your content. With enough space to keep all your photos, videos and files in one place at home, you can organize it your way and access from anywhere with an internet connection.

Quick and simple setup
Set up your My Cloud™ Home device quickly. Just plug it into your Wi-Fi router. Then, use your mobile device to visit My Cloud Home to set up your account, and start backing up, accessing and sharing. No computer necessary and no monthly fee required!

Mobile, on-the-go access
Use the My Cloud™ Home mobile app, desktop app or MyCloud.com to upload, access and share your favorite memories and stream videos saved on your My Cloud™ Home device.

Auto backup for photos and videos on your phone
Automatically back up photos and videos on your phone to the My Cloud™ Home device so you can make room for more.

USB port to import photos and videos from all your devices
Quickly import photos and videos from all the different devices scattered around your house, like USB flash drives and external hard drives, using the USB port on the back of the My Cloud™ Home. Keep all your favorite moments, action shots and adventures stored in one central, organized place.

1 Like

Cuidado con borrar ficheros !!! Es un disco que no es capaz de recuperar el espacio borrado. Es un disco de un solo uso.