My Cloud Recommedation and queries [video]

Hi I’m looking for a cloud storage solution so that I can access my files while travelling and also my colleagues/ clients can upload their files to different folders. I would also like to work on their projects and share the completed projects with them. The media is usually video.

Amazon link below, please do let me know about this product, there is very little info.

I have the following queries:
During local upload and download via wifi/ usb/ ethernet cable is the download fast?
Does it download or upload only over the internet and hog a lot of bandwidth for transfer?
I understand you cannot download directly from the USB, can the hard drive be undocked and connected to a card reader to upload/ download additional files?

First, see the dedicated subforum for the My Cloud Home device. This subforum (My Cloud) is for a different device, the single bay/single drive My Cloud which has different features/options than the My Cloud Home.

Next, see the My Cloud Home Support page and read the My Cloud Home User Manual to gain an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of that device.

https://support.wdc.com/product.aspx?ID=1101&lang=en

Lastly understand that these lower end (lower cost) devices are not really designed for a business enviroment. If you are looking for a network attached storage (NAS) device for use in a business enviroment then one will end up spending more money to obtain a business or enterprise level NAS that has more features and is more geared towards security, than these entry level home/SOHO type units that are geared for ease of use, limited features and aimed at Joe Sixpack.