Help with Acronis

I’ve purchased a WD SSD and I was hoping to use Acronis WD Edition to clone to my new drive. However, whenever I try to install Acronis I get an error. When I click install it gives me an error that says. “Installation has failed. This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.” I’ve tried downloading the files multiple times with the same result. I’ve tried torun the program in Windows 7 compatibility mode and I’ve also tried running it as an administrator with the same results. Is the program corrupt or not compatible with Windows 10?

Okay, I figured it out. You should probably add this to your Acronis FAQ. If you get this error, make sure that your main disk drive has enough space on it. Mine didn’t. Hence why it was giving me an error. I didn’t realize that it automatically selected my main hard drive instead of my secondary drive where I had it downloaded. I expected it to ask where I wanted it installed.