After months of using Netflix, Hulu and YouTube Leanback, one week ago, all of them stopped working.
- Netflix says: “We are unable to connect you to Netflix. Please try again or visit www.netflix.com/tvhelp for guidance.”
- Hulu says: "Sorry, there was an issue contacting the Hulu Plus service. Please try again. "
- While YouTube Leanback just doesn’t load and the bar stays there white instead of filling up in red.
- Resetting modem and router.
- WDTV power cycle.
- Factory restore WDTV.
- Rolling back to previous firmware only gave me access to YouTube because it uses the old application YouTube Videos,
I have a WDTV Live Plus HD, (WDBABX0000NBK) and since they are being treated now as legacy I thought that these 3 services just stopped supporting it. Everything else (Flingo, Facebook, Tune In, etc) work just fine. Has anyone encountered this?