First time machine backup running 24 hours, maybe another 48 to go

Dear comunity, I have bought a WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra 8TB. I unpacked it and i am running the time machine backup from my Mac on OS Mojave. I have used Raid 1. When I am checking in the WD application on my browser it shows transmission rates of 10mbps. When I’am doing a speedtest of the intenet connection I am getting 250mbps at the same time. I am running a back up of 1,6TB and it runs for 24 hours already. Only 500GB covered so far-. I have checked the documents and links given here in the forum. All the requirements are fullfilled from my side.10mbps seems to slow. The NAS is connected to a 1gbps ethernet port. I am as close as I can to the router. Any hints? That would be great!

Hi @glider99,

Please refer to the article: macOS: Time Machine Backup Takes a Long Time to Complete on Network Storage Device: macOS: Time Machine Backup Takes a Long Time to Complete on Network Storage Device

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask