MAC + WD EX2 - LAN speed

Hi guys,
i am new to this product,
I use Mac Pro 2010 in my studio, which has 1Gbit LAN and I use my internet provider’s router:
Technicolor TC 7200 – whic has LAN RJ45 ethernet with 1000/100/10BASE-T.
I have my WD my cloud EX2 connected with short cable right into router and my Mac Pro using LAN cable also
right into router.

But When I run TimeMachine Backup it runs like 30MB/s, which is not even 100MB network speed nor 1000.
My Mac Pro has Gbit LAN, my router and my NAS as well.

I use normal UTP RJ45 cable, but I think it should work at least around 100MB network, I don’t need 1Gbit, but I think 30MB/s is quite slow… It took me like 15hours to do the 1st back up with 1,5TB of studio materials.

Did you update your unit’s firmware? Did you try different ports on your router? Have you tried a CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable? Does your unit perform faster in other systems or when transferring data manually through finder, or is performance affected as well?

If you have tried all of the above then perhaps it would be best to contact WD Support about this. You can do so over the phone or via E-mail.

I use CAT5e LAN Cable (between computer and router and I use cable, which was in the package between NAS and router- hopefulyl CAT5e at least). I tried native in web browser upload via web file browser app and it is quite slow. I tried mounting disc in finder and it seems to be faster. But time-machine backups are quite slow.

Trying different ports on router - ports should be the same as it is one router with 4ports.