DVD Menu - inofficial Firmware?

Hi,

i read some threads about the not existing dvd menu funtion.

So actually I really need this. I´ve got a dvd where I can select different episodes (on PC), but the dvd-structure is so complicated (about 60 files) so the WD HD Media just takes the wrong episode and plays ist. Also it plays only one single episode of 4. I can´t even select the different VOB-Files - so actually I can, but the WD isn´t interested in it. Just plays the same episode again and again.

So I ask you: Is there any possibility to enable the dvd menu? Maybe with an inofficial firmware - is it allowed?

Excuse some mistakes in language- englsh isn´t my mothertongue. I do my very best :wink:

No, and it’s doubtful that’ll be added.

The Live (with Beta software) and the Live+ with Production firmware both support DVD files with menus and all.

Actually I bought my WD TV just a few weeks ago.

You think there will be a beta version for WD TV HD too?

Otherwise I have to sell my WD TV and buy the Live - Version. Actually the Live±Version is not available in germany as I see.

schwan88 wrote:

Actually I bought my WD TV just a few weeks ago.

You think there will be a beta version for WD TV HD too?

Otherwise I have to sell my WD TV and buy the Live - Version. Actually the Live±Version is not available in germany as I see.

That’s because Neftlix isn’t available there either.

It’s not only the dvd menu feature I wouldn’t count on anymore, I’m quite sure that WD actually doesn’t support the HDTV anymore at all. Just look at the date of the last firmware update :wink: Imho it’s a big mistake to still buy that device.