Dashboard settings and display

Background, I had set the mycloud NAS at my friends house and now I have moved it to my network at home. It was running properly when I first plugged it in. Now I have several issues, first being this screenshot.

wd-capacity.jpg

The capacity not rendering. I have maybe 80 GB of files on this NAS, and its an 4TB capacity NAS.

Anyone got a fix for this? I will post some more issues on another thread once I get this resolved.

how long have you let it set? i have seen this occasionally and it generally corrects itself, if not try a reboot. from my experiance it doesn’t really indicate an issue, just a fairly poor web interface design.

what is the status of the 3 LEDs? 1 front, 2 back?

what other issues are you having?

when you moved the drive did you shut it down cleanly from the UI page?

Your content scan shows it is building. What do you get when it shows idle or does it?

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

It looked like i had to get rid of all my other users, shares and then rebuild the database, and because i had 70 gigs, i guess it took awhile before the scanning and build took awhile. solved i guess.

jasperguy wrote:

It looked like i had to get rid of all my other users, shares and then rebuild the database, and because i had 70 gigs, i guess it took awhile before the scanning and build took awhile. solved i guess.

I feel bad for you as I had to do the exact same thing, which is UNACCEPTABLE.

C’mon WD, FIX THE SOFTWARE lest you lose more customers. I’m now on a social media mission to broadcast as loud and far as I can how BUGGY this product is today. I have simply lost my patience with this product. Too many issues.

This is marked as Solved, but it is not solved! The firmware released on 12/17 seems to have caused a huge issue with the drive. Please, if this is solved, direct me to the solution.

vaughn-taylor wrote:

This is marked as Solved, but it is not solved! The firmware released on 12/17 seems to have caused a huge issue with the drive. Please, if this is solved, direct me to the solution.

Same here. This is NOT resolved on my end either and I did all the suggested fixes from the moderators.