Comment acceder a my cloud avec mon telephone android

bonjour j’ai un my cloud depuis longtemps et j’accedais facilement de puis mon telephone android.
la je ne sais plus comment acceder avec la nouvelle version de votre OS (il me dit qu’il n’est pas compatible !) avez vous une solution ?
Nom de l’appareil
WDMyCloud
Description
WD My Cloud
Matricule WMC4N1880233

If one has upgraded their My Cloud to OS5 then they will need to also update to the OS5 My Cloud mobile app. See the Android app store to download the OS5 My Cloud app.

If one has a first generation single bay My Cloud that cannot be updated to OS5 then see the following WD article that explains the My Cloud OS3 End of Service:

My Cloud OS3 End of Service
https://www.westerndigital.com/support/software/my-cloud-os/os3/os3-eos

Q: Will my device stop working if I can’t upgrade to My Cloud OS 5? Will I lose access to my data?
A: After the services are shut down, you can only access the device on a local network. Access through the My Cloud OS 3 mobile app or web app won’t work. Email notifications won’t be delivered. Devices that had auto-update enabled received a final firmware update that disabled remote access and outbound traffic to cloud services. Now, support has ended and you have to use your local network to access your device.

Western Digital Product Lifecycle Support Policy
https://www.westerndigital.com/support/software/software-life-cycle-policy

j’ai téléchargé l’application OS5 mais il dit qu’il ne trouve pas mon My cloud .
je dois mettre a jour My cloud ? comment on fait ?

What firmware version is your My Cloud running? If it is running v2.x firmware it can likely be updated to OS5 v5.x firmware. A My Cloud running v3.x or v4.x firmware cannot be updated to OS5. The link previously posted above on the end of OS3 support has information on how to update to OS5 on supported My Cloud devices.

Upgrade My Cloud OS 3 Firmware to My Cloud OS 5
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detailweb/a_id/29813/

Again, if your My Cloud runs v4.x or v3.x firmware it cannot be updated to OS5. As indicated above for OS3 My Cloud units they will continue to operate and be accessible on the local network. WD has terminated remote access ability with OS3 devices using WD’s OS3 mobile apps and their OS3 MyCloud.com web portal.

Note: If you have a My Cloud Home device, that is a completely different device which does not run OS3 or OS5.

je pense que mon " my cloud" n’est pas compatible avec os5

What specific My Cloud model do you have?
What firmware version is that My Cloud model running?

If your My Cloud cannot be updated to OS5 then you can continue to use it for local network access as previously indicated above. You can setup your own method of secure remote access (VPN for example) to your local network to access your My Cloud.

WD terminated OS3 My Cloud mobile app, and OS3 MyCloud.com web portal remote access to OS3 (v3.x, v4.x, v2.x firmware) My Cloud models on April 15, 2022. This does not affect My Cloud devices running OS5 v5.x firmware.