WD Community

Cloud ex2 ultra drives showing red light

I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I bought a second hand ex2 ultra. However when I connect to my router after a while the power light is showing as blue but both drives are solid red. I have attempted the 40 second reset and same thing happens I am able to ping the ip address of the drive but when I try to access the page to configure etc it does not work. Am I missing something here any idea on how I can fix this?

Hi @Tugacboy
Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:

Support for Western Digital Hard Drives | Western Digital

Still Need Help?

Reach out to Support for more assistance.

Sign in to Your Support Account

Get up-to-date information about your products.

Western Digital Business Portal

Unlock benefits and tools for your business such as enterprise support, pricing and rebate tools, marketing, loyalty, rewards, and more.