I have two mycloud disks (2tb and 6tb) and both are showing a larger number of cloud devices
(on the main screen bottom left after web based login) than I would expect but I can’t see anyway to examine what they are.
I have installed the wd mycloud app on my phone but can’t see anyway to enter the activation code
that clicking on cloud devices suggests I need to do:
- Select a user from the drop-down list and click Get Code to generate an activation code.
- Install WD Photos and/or WD My Cloud on your tablet or mobile device.
- Launch app and tap Connect Now. (Can’t see any connect now but I have logged into both ok)
- Select your product. (Pick a disk I guess)
- Enter Activation Code. (Where???)
Can anyone advise me how to see and/or delete these cloud devices please?