Can't play videos continuously! Help

I just bought this WD My Cloud 1TB. I connected an external USB hard drive to it (full of music videos/movies). I got the thing setup on my network and I can connect to it. 

The problem is I cannot get my music videos to play back to back. Can’t this device play videos and keep going to next track? This is annoying and it seems like a simple feature.

Can anyone confirm this or is this something I am doing wrong?

Ty8017 wrote:

The problem is I cannot get my music videos to play back to back. Can’t this device play videos and keep going to next track? This is annoying and it seems like a simple feature.

Can anyone confirm this or is this something I am doing wrong?

The WD My Cloud is just a storage device and media server. It is your media player app/software either on your PC or smartphone/tablet, or other device that is responsible for playing back the content stored on the WD My Cloud. Check with the app or software your using to play back the media stored on your My CLoud device to see if it supports automaticly advancing to the next track/file. For some app/software one needs to create a “play list” for thier music files in order for the software to advance to the next song.