Can't connect My cloud Home Duo (new firmware update)

Hello everyone, i need some help.
I bought a wd mycloud duo on the same day that WD shut down their servers, however I spent a week waiting for the services to return. However, I have a problem, I can’t access the application on the disk, every time I put the activation key, it says that a new firmware version has been found and that an update is being made, and that it would supposedly be completed in 24 hours, so that’s it more than a week went by and he still couldn’t access the disk. I can only access the public partition through the IP. I followed all the steps in the support videos but without any positive result. The disk led flashes slowly. Can anyone help? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, I’m also in the same situation as you. I’ve been waiting for the firmware update for days after doing several resets but nothing.

1 Like

Support told me the update can last for 5 days or more. That’s falso, no proper update should last more than a few minutes. It’s ridiculous.

5 days? This is ridiculous. Why can’t we do the update manually?
This is causing me embarrassment.

I’ve done 3 reset procedures, and nothing happened.

It seems to me that there is some firmware problem.

This is not the MCH Duo forum. But it is a well known observation that MCH will not do back to back firmware updates, it will take about 7 days, perhaps longer with the recent outage. Just read the forum and the OTA update log from the debug_logs.tar which will show the state of updates.