Can't Access to my Dashboard in My Cloud device

Hi,

Yesterday when I try to access to My Cloud device via Dashboard, I can’t.

I made a 40 seconds restart but it didn’t works; my WD My Cloud is connected direct to the router and my laptop is connected to the WiFi.

I can’t see neither the WD device in my network.

Could you help me?
I don’t know what more do to solve this.

Regards

What color is the front LED on the My Cloud?

Is the My Cloud accessible if you connect the laptop to the same router as the My Cloud using an ethernet wire?

If you access the router’s administration page does the router’s DHCP server information page/section indicate it has given the My Cloud an IP address?

Thanks for answer Bennor

Above are my comments:

What color is the front LED on the My Cloud?
“My Cloud shows solid blue light”

Is the My Cloud accessible if you connect the laptop to the same router as the My Cloud using an ethernet wire?
“Yes, I connect a wire direct to the router. I type 192.168.0.3 and appears the screen to setup the device, I understand that this is just for create a new admin user right?”

If you access the router’s administration page does the router’s DHCP server information page/section indicate it has given the My Cloud an IP address?
“I assume that the IP is 192.168.0.3”

I would appreciate your comments

Is it just the laptop that can’t see the MyCloud?

That is the Dashboard.

No, it’s not just for setting up admin.

Go and read the user manual.

The screen to “setup the device” IS the My Cloud Dashboard.

If you haven’t done so already you should read the My Cloud User Manual (http://support.wdc.com/product.aspx?ID=904) which explains how to access the My Cloud Dashboard and use/configure the various My Cloud features/options.

Also see the following WD Support document:

http://support.wdc.com/KnowledgeBase/answer.aspx?ID=13965

Generally the main My Cloud Dashboard looks similar to the following:

In fact it was, after that I can add my admin information and access to dashboard.

The only thing is that I need to create again the users and permissions but it looks like all my information isi in the device.

I read the user manual and configure again but I would appreciate any other tip that was not included in the manual if you have.

Regards