Cannot see shares after update 04.04.00-308

Hi

Yesterday I loged to WDMYCLOUD  and I found there is new update , so I took the update , and ater that I can not see all Network Drive , and the CP stuck at Initializing . ( i did system reset 3 times )

Hope there is some fix

Hello there,

We have passed this along to support.

I had to do system restart and then normal restart couple times , and I can mount my drives.

but the preblem now , is that i can not login to the dashboard , it is very slow and just freez at nice photo to make you relax.

what I dont understand is that I can log oversas to any cisco web app , and its like the unit is near me , and with WD mycloud it take for ever to show only  this picture . is it only my WD is slow or all the WD mycloud are all  like mine?

now if some one want to tell me to SSH and delete the  backup files  or login to dashboard and disable the multimedia , I will say , I can not ssh ( because with new software upgrade they turn off the shh ,i wish its enable by default).

and for stoping the multimedia , or turning shh on, ( i can not becuse after upgrade i can not login any more.

Now I have 18 share folder and all are public and no password , becuase I can not login.( hopefully no one hack my network)

If some one just can tell me why it freez here? whats wrong for the software to bootto the dash board?

Regards

Hello,

Try to do a reset on the unit by pressing the reset button on top of the Ethernet port for 3 to 5 seconds see if this can help you access the dashboard. Here is a link that might help you with the reset process:

http://support.wdc.com/KnowledgeBase/answer.aspx?ID=10432&lang=en

hi ArMak

in My previous post , i mentioned I did system reset and Normal rest , so with both way , I had to press the reset Button .

the dashboard sometime load and just freez , or freez at the Picture with sea, or never show anything white page.

now if software upgradded successfuly , then what it prevent it from loading normal?

last year had same problem , and I followed one link that said ssh to th drive and delete Temp files that WD save in the drive, and after I did it was good.

the problem is after upgrade i lost SSH.

WD should put ssh enabled on each upgrade and when load the dashboard show temperary password to access the terminal.

Regards