Cannot login to My Cloud Home, app refuses

When I try to login to my account through My Cloud Home, I get a screen seen in the attached picture that says “no connections enabled for client”. Any idea what could be going on here?

9 Likes

WD servers are down and they see no need to speed up the process of getting it fix because you should of thought of buying their newest model but instead are using something that is 5+ years old

5 Likes

I’m having the same isue

2 Likes

Good morning all to me each time i want to log i receive this msg:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

1 Like

I have the same problem.

I have the same issue. iPhone app is not working and the backup is not running. Are they going to totally give up on my cloud home? Wow!

1 Like

Could be a firmware issue WD My Cloud Home Not Detected, Not Found, Cannot Connect or Device Offline. It claims that power cycling the server will sort it but haven’t tried this yet. Also, it backs up from a pad from 2015 and one of my Samsung S8 phones but not another…

I’d try that before buying the latest model as one smooth-brained lover of planned obsolescence seems to think is appropriate or an in any way acceptable lifespan for a product.

2 Likes

It’s not working for me either. I can’t access my documents at all. Has there been any information about when their problem will be fixed?

1 Like

Same issue here! Annoying that it’s still not fixed. Two days for me now……

1 Like

Do you get a blinking light on the device?

Same problem… with blinking light…

Just saw that there’s a service outage. They could have informed their users…

Someone should contact Sky News and BBC news and CNN news I was there has been no news whatsoever about this breach

2 Likes

Apparently they were hacked and have shut down servers to protect user information…

We encountered an issue connecting to your account.

no connections enabled for the client

Same Issue here … its almost 24 hrs…Cant find a solution

wasted 1 hr trouble shooting this and i finally read this form LOL. Oh boy.

Same here!!

With news of recent hacking/security event, do we need to change our Logins?

Can access from PC via file manager.
Cannot access from PC via web browser. “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable”
Cannot access from Phone App. Wants First Name and Last Name, then errors out “We encountered an issue with account creation. You can Try Again to create account or sign in.”

1 Like

I’m having the same problem

Yes - actually i did. I unplugged it and now it’s also. Linking but possibly slower than before but not sure….