Cannot Enable Cloud Access

I have enabled cloud access on my Cloud device, however - no matter what I do, I receive this message when I attempt to access my cloud from my mobile devices:

INVALID OPERATION
A file already exists at this location. Or an invalid operation has occurred.

What do I do?

Thank you.

@Midgetguru Do you know if you own a 1st or 2nd generation My Cloud? After setting up Cloud Access does it show that you and all your devices are connected? Are you able to capture an image of the message that comes up and post it here?

The image below is from my 2nd generation My Cloud. Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

I think it must be the old
School version thank you for your help. I’m cloud stupid.

Thank
You!

Steven

On the dashboard - no matter what I do - it always tells me that cloud access is disconnected or some word of the like. Even if inallowmdormoud access — it doesn’t matter because it will still notify me that cloud access is “off” I cannot think of the word
it uses (that is on my pc) on my mobile device - it reads the following:

I don’t know if this is the reply I replied to before - but thank you for your help.

Thank
You!

Steven

Access the My Cloud Dashboard > Settings > Cloud Access and disable Remote Access. Wait five to ten minutes, then re-enable Remote Access. If the Remote Access is able to establish a connection you should see the Cloud Access Connection Status line should indicate a successful connection. For example (on a single bay/single drive first generation v4.x firmware My Cloud):

In certain rare cases one will have to use the Manual configuration option under the Cloud Access > Remote Access > configure link.

Use two alternate ports (for example 8080 and 4443). Save the settings, then enable port forwarding within the network router the My Cloud is connected to and forward the two new ports to the My Cloud. When a manual connection using port forwarding is established the Connection Status should indicate a successful port forwarding connection. For example::

And sometimes when weird things happen when using remote access (for example no files/directories are shown in the Share. One may have to rebuild the database by selecting Content Database Rebuild button on the configure link.

When I attempt to change cloud access settings:

And then this message:

Thank
You!

Steven