Can Access Only One Password Protected Folder - My Cloud EX2 Ultra

I just bought and setup My Cloud EX2 Ultra for my small office to use as NAS drive.

I would like 4 users to create backups from 4 computers. So I created 4 users (other than admin) with passwords.
I found that four new shared olders are created with respective usernames under the drive MYCLOUDEX2ULTRA on my network.

I double clicked on the first folder and it asked for the username and password. I entered the username and password of the first user and the permission was granted. Now I access that particular folder.

But When I try to access the other folder it asks for username and password and when I entered the second user’s username and password - it says it’s not accessible.

I did the same from another computer and accessed the User 2 folder but then I can’t access any other folders even if I add correct username or password for the respective folder.

I am running Windows 10 Home 64bit on the first computer and Windows 7 Home 64bit on the second computer I mentioned.

Could anyone explain how this file sharing works and how I can access every user’s folder.

PS. I posted this topic in the MyCoud section earlier by mistake
_https://community.wd.com/t/can-access-only-one-password-protected-folder-my-cloud-ex2-ultra/199657_
Please ignore this earlier thread in MyCloud section.

That’s correct behavior for Windows.

Windows does not allow you to connect to multiple shares on any given NAS using multiple sets of credentials.

If I recall, the error message when authenticating says as much.

Only the admin user would have access to all 4 folders.

Thank you TonyPh12345, Wullailhut for clarifying it.
Now I understand how Winodws handle NAS drives.