Back-up from WD My cloud to my pc?

Hi there, I would like to make a back -up from my cloud to my pc or external hard drive. Is that possible?
I cannot find it unfortunately. I have a lot of flies to the cloud, documents and many photos. Imagine something goes wrong, and I’ve lost everything … I’d like to make a back up. But how? I hope you can help me.

I understand how I can make a Back-up for my pc and external hard drive to my cloud. In WD SmartWare pro I could not choose for WD Mycloud, see my printscreen.

Thanks for helping me.

You can use the “Safepoint” feature of the My Cloud to backup the My Cloud contents to either; a USB drive plugged into the USB port on the back of the WD My Cloud, or a “shared” drive on one’s local computer.

See Chapter 10 -Managing Safepoints in the WD My Cloud User Manual for more information on Safepoint and how to set them up. Or see the following WD Support document for more information: http://support.wdc.com/KnowledgeBase/answer.aspx?ID=10428 Or see the Help > Home > Managing Your Personal Cloud > Safepoints from the WD My Cloud Dashboard for more information.

Thank you very much for the information!
I take a look, to make a Safepoint. :smiley: