Auto Reboot Option

Hello All,
I was looking for the answer to this and didnt seem to find it in the manual…hopefully I didnt over look it. Is there a way to automatically reboot the DL2100 on a certain day of the week and time? It seems that if I let the NAS run for more than 5 - 7 days without a reboot the performance will start to decay. By the 9th or 10th day plex skips so much I cant even watch videos. Not sure what else could be causing it. Also, I did already upgrade to the maximum RAM in the unit, so I doubt it is that.

So yeah, long story short, is there a way to put the reboot on a schedule?

Any info on this would be appreciated! THANKS!

i havent seen option for rebooting, but how about using power saver option? activate it turn off the nas for example on sunday 02:00am and then turn back on on sunday 04:00am? i think 2hours is the minimum time…

Yeah I noticed that option but unfortunately I want the service highly available because I have developers on my team that use it frequently remotely. I just want to refresh the system by reboot every 3 days or so…but i guess for now ill have to manually reboot myself. Would be a nice option though.

I don’t think so, but maybe others know of a way. There is a quick reboot function near top of Home screen in one of the menus there.

Running ssh script on your computer? but im not sure if it is a wise move to do that… there are quides on wd faq pages “how to use ssh…”