All files here:
- Easy to install: Just upload my “special” firmware.
- On first boot you see the exchanging winks hdd leds (purple, 1-2-1-2, 2 seconds). Press and hold reset to start auto formatting HDD and installation Debian OS.
- If something went wrong on boot - HDD led’s switches to red (purple) and started telnet server.
- HDD Leds show activity for disks normally.
- Power led just blinking. Its normal (Not realized in kernel)
- Fan runs on low speed all time (Not realized in kernel)
Synology Disk Station Manager (DSM) 6.0+ (?)
- All files and info inside WDMyCloud-Mirror/DSM5 (G.Drive or Mirror site)
- Do not use original firmware files from Synology site (Or you got brick).
- USB, Led and Fan control - not full support (Need find correct gpio pinout and, maybe, modify synobios.ko)
- WOL, Shutdown, Buzzer - not present in hardware.