After 1 week of flashing blue power light, all lights now off

I have a question about the next step I need to take now. Our EX2 Ultra 6TBx6TB device just spent 1 week with the power light flashing blue (and the 2 drive lights solid blue). I assumed it was performing a reset, and I read that for large drives it could take up to a week. So we just let it go for the week. Well, after one week of waiting, all 3 lights have now gone off entirely. I also read that if you interrupt the reset process, it will simply restart all over again. Not wanting to go through waiting another week, I’m now uncertain what I should do now.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Is the reset complete, and if so, how do I get it back on? (there is no power button that I can see to turn it on). If I unplug and plug it back in, will that do it, or will that restart another week of reset?

Thanks.

OK, after about 30 - 45 minutes with all the lights off, they came back on again the same as before, with the power light flashing blue, and the two drive lights solid blue. They continued that way for about 10 minutes or so, then all went off again, and have stayed off ever since.

I have no idea what to do. As I said, I don’t want to do anything that’s going to restart the whole thing over again for another week. Does anyone know how this process works, and where we are in it? Thanks.

Doesn’t sound good. Can you access the dashboard?