EX4100 light blinking blue for 18 hours

I have WD EX4100 and Seagate NAS devices connected to a UPS. Have had the WD for about 3 weeks. Last evening our power went out for some unknown reason. So I went to my computer, logged on to both NAS devices and shut them down. Power came back on and I waited a couple of hours to restart to ensure power was not going to flake again. Pressed Start button on both devices and went to bed, about 10pm last night. Got up this morning and Seagate had started fine. However, EX4100 showing blinking blue button and “Welcome to WDMyCloudEX4100” on display. I tried logging into the dashboard but get a time out message. I contacted WD support and they instructed me to log into dashboard. I tried again, same timeout message. I snipped the message and replied to WD support. That was around 8:30 this morning. It’s now 4:17pm, light is still blinking blue, same message displayed and no response from WD support. HELP!

Hi jbichsel ,

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en

Thank you, but if you read my entire post, you will see that I have contacted WD Support. I have a case number and everything.
Sadly, it seems to be an automated system that advises to login to the dashboard and gather specific information.

Since I was not able to login to the dashboard, that instruction was useless. I have replied to that email and received no response at all.
This morning, after approximately 30 hours of a blinking blue button, I disconnected the power, waited 5 minutes then plugged it back in. Thankfully it started and everything is still there.
I have had interactions with Seagate support in the past and have received a phone call from Seagate support within 60 minutes to address the issue. I wish Seagate was still making NAS units, I would have purchased another.
So far, no response from WD beyond their automated email assigning a case number. Seems to be typical of WD.

Hi jbichsel ,

We have escalated your case and someone from WD will going to call you.

Thanks!

78/5000
I have the same problem for 2 days, what was the solution to the problem?

Unplugged for 1 hour, restarted, then reset.