Wireless Pro, no NAS, auto connect and can it be direct charged?

Thank you!

1. Looks like what I need, i will give it a try!

2. I mean I can access it’s admin website in a web browser. I am speaking of accessing it like a network attached storage device. So if you mean accessing it in Windows explorer via \\192.168.60.1? Then no this is not working. However I can mount it as a NAS in Linux and BSD.

Its the same problem as this guy: My Passport Wireless Pro Windows 10 File Explorer problems - #3 by DRiv. Besides Linux and BSD, I have spun up a WIndows 7 VM and I can access the Passport Wireless pro as a NAS in that.This seems to be a Windows 10 problem. As I noted, I tried everything in that thread but its still not working and I was wondering if there are other threads on it I did not find with more troubleshooting steps?

Quick question on this, I assume the username and password for the NAS share is the same as I set for the admin webui. This is what worked on the other platforms. Might there be a special authentication issue on Windows 10?

1. Does this mean that if I am streaming from it to a Plex client, I cannot simultaneously charge it from a wall outlet?

Thanks again!