We want the shared folders to be visible in the desktop app!

If anyone want the shared folders to be visible in the desktop app, comment this post!, PLEASE WD listen us!!!
We need this, and return the Family folder to the desktop app because all uss use in Finder or like a PC Folder

18 Likes

Yes. We want Shared Folder access for Desktop. The new update has downgraded the WD Cloud Duo.

8 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1: Without shared folders in desktop app it is basically worthless.

9 Likes

We are currently sharing about 2TB size in the share folder, what’s the point to share only online, I will not recommend any other people to purchase this product without the desktop sharing function.

4 Likes

Yes, this drive just became a $200 brick without shared folders on the desktop app. I’ll be warning every tech person I know to stay away from WD solutions because of this. Couldn’t have happened at a worse time.

6 Likes

S.O.S

This feature is basically my workflow! I cannot even move files to shared folders!

WD listen to us!

6 Likes

Just look into your Source Code Administration WD and roll back the backup. It can’t be that tricky!

6 Likes

Bring back Family share for the desktop app!

5 Likes

Yes, this recent firmware update has been a major downgrade in functionality for us and made it barely usable. Highly unacceptable with the bait and switch tactics. Next thing you know, the drive can no longer store files, or connect to the network.

5 Likes

WD!! when this problem can be solved?
You are creating problem to your users, please help to address this issue ASAP.

4 Likes

Without Family share for desktop application, product is useless. Therefore bring back Family share!

9 Likes

True that, ever since the last update I have 3 of them just collecting dust! they have 0 use for me at the moment.

6 Likes

If anyone want the shared folders to be visible in the desktop app, comment this post!, PLEASE WD listen us!!!
We need this, and return the Family folder to the desktop app because all uss use in Finder or like a PC Folder

6 Likes
  1. Select the OneDrive cloud icon.
  2. Select More > Settings.
  3. On the Account tab, select Choose folders, then check the boxes of the folders you want to sync. Latest on Onmovies
2 Likes

Bring back Family share for the desktop Application!

6 Likes

Adding my voice to this thread. Bring back the ability to see shared folders through the desktop app!

5 Likes

Bring back Family share for the desktop Application! please

6 Likes

Without family folder sharing in desktop application this device is useless. I have been using it from last two years and now its been useless and I am suffering a lot as our whole date shared through this device.

Please bring back family folder to desktop application

6 Likes

Bring back Family share for the desktop Application! please x1000000

5 Likes