WD Western Digital Elements 2TB WDBAAU0020HBK-01 USB External Hard Disk Drive not recognize

WD Western Digital Elements 2TB WDBAAU0020HBK-01 USB External Hard Disk Drive not recognize on any ither computer or usb . The light is blinking while connect, no sound of the disk and no recognized the external Hard disk
Attached my old device and this happen since 2017 but I think there is important information for me there. So any help will be appropriate.

You can try several steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Try using a different USB cable and different USB ports on your computer to rule out any cable or port issues.
  2. Disconnect the external hard drive from the computer and power source. Wait for a few minutes, then reconnect the power cable and USB cable. Try connecting it to your computer again.
  3. Check Device Manager - On Windows: Right-click on “My Computer” or “This PC” and select “Manage”. Then, click on “Device Manager” to see if the external hard drive is listed under Disk Drives or Universal Serial Bus controllers. If it appears with a yellow exclamation mark or is not listed at all, there may be a driver issue.
  4. Use Disk Management - On Windows: Right-click on “My Computer” or “This PC” and select “Manage”. Then, click on “Disk Management” to see if the external hard drive appears here. It may need to be initialized or assigned a drive letter.
  5. If possible, connect the external hard drive to another computer to see if it’s recognized. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your computer or the hard drive itself.

If none of these steps help, there may be a hardware failure with the external hard drive itself, and you may need to consider replacing it. If data is important to you then you should try using a data recovery software, if data is not recovered via data recovery software, then you can go for data recovery service. To save you money you can first try the recovery software free version, if the scanned option shows your data then only go for paid version otherwise opt for recovery services.