I put this mesaage in wrong thread, so I try it again in right one.
Got one answer, but I’d like to hear another opinios.
I tested used WD TV LIVE HUB without internal disk. I would like to have some
explanations and informations before purchasing it:
- is it possible to install another internal HDD (not WD) and possibly larger size (> 1GB)
- is it possible to increase the startup speed from cold start (as far as I found -
if media library is turned off it can be faster)
- can I replace the fan (very noisy) or when I turn it off - can player be overheated?
- is the latest firmware 3.12.13 (alternative firmware is good or bad idea?)
- what is about network speed - on some forums I found that in gigabit network is not exactly gigabit…
I can’t test all options because I don’t have HDD yet.