WD TV LIVE does not see XP and Vista, but see the mobile

I am sure, that your first question should was about what kind of router is used

Doesn’t particularly matter what kind of router, but if you’re saying I should have asked you if you connected the Live via wireless or not I that might be a good point.  In your initial question, however, you said you were connecting your laptop via wireless and everything else was wired, so I just made the assumption that your wireless was fine.  But, yes, I should know better about assumptions.

But I’m surprised you’re posting again – didn’t you decide to return the Live?

I talk about connection router - Live. Believe me, it critical point. Tested.

Gorsoun

I’m guessing there’s some kind of communication problem here, most likely because I don’t speak your language and because your first language is not English, correct?  Because I don’t know at this point whether you are asking a question, trying to make a point (and, if so, what the heck it is) or just yanking my chain.

Are you looking for continued help?  Because you said you were giving up and returning the Live.  We can certainly help you if you want, but you need to ask for it and you need to ask specifically what kind of help you want.  If you want help in getting your wireless connection to the Live going that can be done, but your cryptic posts here aren’t providing any direction for me (and I doubt for anyone else).

You are right about my english.
I gave back  the Live to the store.
I just wanted to pay your attention that, IMHO, my problem was in the weak router. I think I know that a hundred to one.

It is all.
And it is very pity that you did not ask about the router  first.

Thans you,
Gorsoun.

Well, I guess it’s a pity for you, and for that I’m sorry, but it was also you who gave up on it without much effort (and I thought your point was good – something about it should be more “plug and play” which I totally understand.  For me wireless is anything BUT plug and play, which is why I switched to a wired network in my house).

But I do hope you find what you are looking for, as I am very happy with my setup.

Gorsoun wrote:

You are right about my english.
I gave back  the Live to the store.
I just wanted to pay your attention that, IMHO, my problem was in the weak router. I think I know that a hundred to one.

It is all.
And it is very pity that you did not ask about the router  first.

Thans you,
Gorsoun.

If you knew that your problem was related to your router (100 to 1) then why did you take your WDTV back to the store. Where did you find out that it was your router that was at fault. Finally you do realise that most of the support here comes from fellow users and not employees of WD. We do not have to help, we just choose to and its certainly not polite to attempt to trick or test us. We help you to help yourself.