WD SSD Dashboard 2.2.0.1 Not Detecting WD SSD

Hi,

I just go WD Blue SSD. It works fine, but I can’t seem to get the WD SSD Dashboard to work. I have Win10_64pro. I tried re-installing it several times and rescan the system many time, it still saying: WD SSD Not Detected. I saw some post that Version 1 is working straight away, I am wondering why v2 is still having issue.

Thanks,
Ti.

I have the same issue with mine, on Windows 10 Pro x64 as well.

Drive works fine (it’s my boot drive (C) and the drive where Win 10 is installed), but Dashboard won’t detect it at all.

I have opened a case with WD about it yesterday, but no news from them yet.

Just found version 1.4.4.5 here: Application Western Digital WD SSD Dashboard 1.4.4.5

When selecting the download server, DO NOT choose download.wdc.com, as it will give you the latest version instead (the one that doesn’t work).

I installed it, and it works fine. Will keep watching for a fix to the latest version, and hopefully for a response to my support case that I opened with WD.

Thanks for the link. I got the file. Really appreciate it. I am not sure if WD is monitoring the Community too. Hope they will fix the issue quickly, it doesn’t look right otherwise.

Same issue here. Purchased 1 TB SSD. Cloned Drive. All is working great. Loaded WD SSD Dashboard. Doesn’t see the drive. Tried several times. Reboot system. Nothing. WD you need to fix this. Bought a Crucial SSD recently for my laptop and their SSD Dashboard software works perfect.

I wouldn’t install that version. Sketchy website. Downloading this trigged my antivirus program and quarantined the file.

Hi!

Must be a false positive from your antivirus software.

Been using it here for months, with no issues whatsoever.

Cheers!