WD PHOTO's not adding new folders

Hi, I’ve being using wd photos for a while, but I’ve added new folders into my shared pictures folder since 1st setting it up, but when I open the app it hasn’t added the new folders. I’ve tried waiting for it to update adding test folders in making sure the mionet is powered on, increasing the cashe to 5gb. The photos & files are their but just not when using this app.

Any help please!

Thanks

Post in the correct forum so folks know what hardware you’re using.

Thread moved to WD Software & Accessories: WD Photos.

Regards,

Can you go to the app settings screen, and do clear cache, this should sync the data from NAS device to mobile app

Please make sure to provide the WD Network Drive model you’re using. There are a variety of devices, and they all work in different ways.

A program running on your NAS is constantly transcoding and checking for new images in the Public\Shared Pictures folder. Depending on the size of the files, the number of files, and whether Twonky is also indexing, the process can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few weeks. You should start seeing some photos immediately after adding them, however if the transcoder is still working on your previous files, you will need to wait. The .jpg/.jpeg files are handled in the order they are added.

If you are still unable to see your photos, please create a WD Photos support ticket.