WD My Passport not showing up in MY PC

I have a WD My Passport which I had for a couple of years and then last winter I put many family photos and videos on it using my laptop running win10. WDBBEP0010BBK-03. Recently I tried to access the drive and it did not show up in “my PC” but in the bottom right hand corner on my screen where I eject usb it is there. It say “eject MyPassport”. I click on the eject button and it does eject but the light is still flashing on the WD as if something is still accessing it.
The cable attached to it is a SS Usb according to a label on it. I have tried it on two other newer computers and none can access it either. |I can feel it vibrating inside but thats all. I tried a different cable from another WD PaSSport which i just got for xmas as it was the same connection but that didnt work either.
Please advise

. Here’s what you can do:

Check the Connection and Cable:

• First, double-check if the USB cable is in good condition and properly connected. Sometimes, a damaged cable or a loose connection can be the root cause.
  • Test the drive on a different USB port on my computer to rule out any port-specific issues.

Power Cycle the Drive:

• If the drive has a power button, make sure it’s powered off, then disconnect it from my computer.
  • Next, disconnect the USB cable from both the drive and the computer.
  • After that, reconnect the USB cable and power on the drive (if it has a power button).
  • Finally, reconnect the drive to my computer to see if it’s recognized.

Check Disk Management (Windows):

• For Windows users, right-click on the Start button and go to “Disk Management.”
  • There, look for my WD My Passport in the list of drives. It might appear without a drive letter or as an uninitialized drive.
  • right-click on it and assign a drive letter. If it’s uninitialized, I’d be cautious as initializing it could lead to data loss.

Device Manager (Windows):

• In Windows, open Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start button.
  • Under "Disk drives,"look for any entries with a yellow triangle, indicating a driver issue. right-click and select “Update driver.”

Try on Another Computer:

• Although already tried on two other computers give it one more shot on a different machine to see if the drive is recognized there.

Data Recovery:

• If none of the above steps work and have important data on the drive, consider seeking professional data recovery services. There might be a hardware failure inside the drive that requires specialized attention.

Warranty and Support:

• If WD My Passport is still under warranty, definitely contact Western Digital’s customer support. They might be able to provide assistance or even replace the drive if necessary.

Remember, it’s essential to be careful when making changes in Disk Management, Disk Utility, or similar tools, as mistakes can result in data loss. If you’re not comfortable with these steps, seeking help from a professional technician or data recovery service is a wise choice.