USB Keyboard support lag

Hello there, i just tried the last firmware with the keyboard support, everything went fine but, my keyboard seems to have a lag issue… I tried with 3 different usb keyboards but nothing. Its really slow and hard to control. Does anyone else have this problem? Or its just me? Any solutions? Thanks in advance!

We’ve found this problem too. We’re working on it.

Hi**. I CONNECT MY LOGITECH CORDLESS KEYBOARD AND IT WORK REALLY WELL, IT’S VERY USEFUL A CORDLESS’ ONE!. No problem until now…I will be testing for a while. thanks.**

PulpoARG wrote:

Hi**. I CONNECT MY LOGITECH CORDLESS KEYBOARD AND IT WORK REALLY WELL, IT’S VERY USEFUL A CORDLESS’ ONE!. No problem until now…I will be testing for a while. thanks.**

To be really helpful to other users you could mention what Logitech cordless you have.

Είναι κανείς από Ελλάδα;;; Όχι τίποτ’ άλλο αλλά για να μπορέσουμε να μιλάμε και στα ελληνικά και να καταλαβαινόμαστε καλύτερα όσον αφορά το συγκεκριμένο μαραφέτι…

Also my Microsoft cordless is very very slow…too much…is very difficult write correctly, but now that I have another one USB port with another device when WDTV LIVE support HUB usb???

IS very important this upgrade the B RAD version support this  from many time

Yes!, sorry for my omission!, I connect a EX-110 Logitech Cordless Keyboard. I know it is not a new model one. I only had to connect the receiver on usb port (left side).

First time I did a connection to syncro receiver and keyboard and that was all.

I tested  introducing text on youtube searchs and credentials, internet multimedia menu recognizes arrows up down navigating podcast menu e.g.

Anything I could do for testing, please let me know.

thanks.

Introducing text may result a bit slow, I think. Nothing I believe anormal since WD LIVE is not a computer. I could not compare speed against an usb keyboard so  what I apreciate the usefulness of cordless and avoiding WD key selection.

Bye

My Logitech Wii keyboard works fine with older firmwares but lags with the 1.04.10 release.

just the same. With the previous FW, Keyboard behaviour was OK. Have a cheap Logitech combo