USB keyboard support

I have a Logitech wireless USB keyboard (EX110) that I had been using with my WD TV Live media player.  The player now has firmware 2.02.32 installed.  One of the last few updatesseems to have disabled the keyboard (I’m not sure which one, but it didn’t work with the firmeware that was in place before the update to 2.02.32 either).  The keyboard itself does work, I plugged it back into my PC and it works fine there.  Does anyone know if the player should support all USB keyboards (or at least all USB HID devices), or is there a specific list of devices it supports?  This keyboard did work with the media player in the past and I was hoping the last update would restore its functionality.

Thanks,

Ray

Hello,

On page #42 of the user’s manual it refers to using a USB keyboard, but it does not mention a wireless keyboard. I have never tried a wireless one. but lets see if another user has any ideas about this.

Got one of these for around $10, works a treat. Small & compact so can just put it in the media cabinet when not needed.

It uses a different IR signal so there is no “red” light when you put the batteries in, but all works fine.

Logitech MK220 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set Black

The compact keyboard-and-mouse combo with all the right keys. This clever little keyboard has all the standard keys - so you can save lots of space without missing a thing.

• Package contents: Keyboard (K220), mouse (M150), USB receiver, batteries, and user documentation
  • The compact keyboard-and-mouse combo with all the standard keys, extended battery life and reliable, long-range wireless
  • Much smaller design, same keys, advanced 2.4 GHz wireless, 128-bit AES encryption and whisper-quiet keys