Twonky dlna problem

this is a old problem: Is thwere any official or unofficial way to sort files streamed through Twonky DLNA server by their physical name? My cloud ex2 removes numbers from filenames and then sorts by those remaining string which completly breaks the sort order of all my files in albums. As I understand this is an issue in Twonky server used by WD and it does not look like Twonky or WD are planning to fix it. But is there a way to change its configuration either through config interface or by chnging config files directly to make it sor by track number or at least by physical, non-altered name? This is an example of what I have and what I see. If it cannot be done I will have to return mycloud ex2 I bought from Best Buy yesterday as it is impossible to listen albums with track in wrong order (try to do it for classical music!): I have: 1. D 2. A 3. B mycloud ex2 streams them as A B C

I’ve searched the solution : http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Book-Live/Twonky-sorting-music-in-quot-folder-quot-mode-still/m-p/482774/highlight/true#M15126 but I can’t replace the “view-definitions.xml” file because “sshd” is NOT “root” user.

No, that’s not why. sshd IS the root user (run id command).

You cannot edit the file because it is read-only and is not located on the hard drive but in the firmware on the flash drive. Only way to modify it would be to modify it in the source code and then compile your custom firmware.