TITAN LIVE *1.5.XX Now Available for 2.01.86*

Thanks Joey Smyth that was it. Also thanks for the theme change tip for future issues. Appreciate all your help :slight_smile:

Good morning all, and thank you for your hard work, this theme looks great.

This may be a silly question, but my WDTV Media Player shows firmware 1.02.17 and when I check for newer version there is none. Will my player work with this theme?

Thank you in advance. 

EDIT: My apologies, I see now. Mine is not the streaming player. Will this theme still work?

it works fine  … why did’nt you try it ?   (your WDTV won’t explode if it doesent)

Trying now, newby to this I actually did think it would explode lol!

Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

no worries, my apologies … i’m always trying out new things to see if they work or not   *spirit of adventure*

Hi, is it possible to adjust this theme for use with firmware 2.02.32.

If I try it, it looks ike but, the music playback screen is different than normal. If I press the home button and than go to the music screen via “now playing” it looks fine.

Cheers ,   Ton

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Themes/TitanGrid-Mod/td-p/788391

titan with grid ui

sorry KAD79 but that does’nt help Anton57 because WD changed the Music Player in Firmware 2.02.32

eg.  http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Themes/Small-Music-Mod/m-p/813577#M15323

different xml’s control the music playback now … so the author of Titan Theme (Dribbler) would have to “re-theme” the music view.

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a way to turn off the video player bar down the bottom when you click on a movie to play. I want it to just start playing once its been clicked. I’m not a fan of the bar down the bottom.

Thanks

sure is, just modify the   video_run.xml

here’s a color guide for how the video_run.xml works … just remove what you don’t want to display

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Why-does-the-info-bar-show-up-after-pause/m-p/704772#M29662

Hallo,

I am a big fan of this theme, I wanted to ask if there might be times by rewriting the XML is possible to merge a Movie Sheet in the below attached view. That would be my wish for this theme.

MfG

HI, on Version 1.5.17, in the gallery view mode when you are browsing in a movie folder and can see the backdrop images, how can I set it such that the white text metadeta is of a different color (like light blue) and also have no background overlay? Because the background overlay is so dark that it makes the backdrop image not very clear to look at. I want to view the backdrop image in all it’s clarity and make the movie metadata text a different color than white.

Can you point me in the right direction?

david

edit ... rv_gallery_browse_page.xml

replace <image image="image/new_firmware_001.png" x="0"y="0"w="1280"h="720"bg="1"/>

with

<image image="image/file_icon_007.png" x="11"y="642"w="1253"h="58"bg="1"/>
<image image="image/file_icon_005.png" x="44"y="37"w="149"h="36"bg="1"/>

All instances of textcolor="0xCCCCCC"

Download a HTML color chart select your color eg. one shade of light blue (there are many) = 0088DD

http://www.pagetutor.com/common/bgcolors1536.png

eg. textcolor="0x0088DD"

Once you've finished, rezip the theme a Root Level using No Compression (aka Store)

example: http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Themes/Alaska-Resurface-WDTV-LIVE-HUB-amp-SMP/m-p/798681#M15263

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<page background="./image/RV-BG.jpg">
<image image="@@preview_rect_image" textcolor="@@preview_rect_color" keycolor="1" bg="1" />
<image image="image/new_firmware_001.png" x="0"y="0"w="1280"h="720"bg="1"/>

<ctrlgrp>
<include filename="./rv_multi_edit_ctrls.xml"/>
<include filename="./rv_browse_common_ctrls.xml"/>
<linebreak/>
<listbox valkey="browselist" autoenter="1" autoswitch="1" move="row" cols="7" rows="1" turbo_trigger="7" turbo_multi="7" lbmask="ud" loop_scroll="1" fixed_scrolling_col="3" hormove="1" />
</ctrlgrp>

<wrapper y="115"w="520"h="35" text="@@browse_text" fontsize="28" textcolor="0x07b5ff" speed="1" delay="2">
<text x="60"/>
<text x="61"/>
<text x="60"y="116"/>
<text x="61"y="116"/>
</wrapper>

<wrapper x="70" w="310" h="26" fontsize="18" textcolor="0xCCCCCC">
<text text="@@genre"y="155" bg="1"/>
<text text="@@totaltime"y="175" bg="1"/>
</wrapper>

<wrapper x="340" w="250" h="26" fontsize="18" textcolor="0xCCCCCC">
<text text="@@year" y="155" bg="1"/>
<text text="@@director" y="175" bg="1"/>
<text text="@@actor" x="650" y="159" w="550" h="40" numlines="2" />
</wrapper>

<text text="@@overview" x="70" y="215" w="1140" h="180" numlines="7" fontsize="20" textcolor="0xCCCCCC" bg="1"/>

<image image="@@favorite" x="1210" y="671" w="23" h="21" align="hcenter"/>
<image image="@@rating" x="1080" y="670" w="124" h="21" align="hcenter"/>
<!--thumbnail -->
<wrapper y="404" w="163" h="243" align="hcenter" scale="89" scale_type="pan" selected_scale="100">
<image name="th0" image="@@browse_0_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_0" x="54" active="@@act-browselist-0" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_0" bg="1"/>
<image name="th1" image="@@browse_1_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_1" x="222" active="@@act-browselist-1" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_1" bg="1"/>
<image name="th2" image="@@browse_2_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_2" x="390" active="@@act-browselist-2" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_2" bg="1"/>
<image name="th3" image="@@browse_3_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_3" x="558" active="@@act-browselist-3" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_3" bg="1"/>
<image name="th4" image="@@browse_4_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_4" x="726" active="@@act-browselist-4" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_4" bg="1"/>
<image name="th5" image="@@browse_5_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_5" x="894" active="@@act-browselist-5" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_5" bg="1"/>
<image name="th6" image="@@browse_6_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_6" x="1062" active="@@act-browselist-6" disable="@@thumbnail_disable_6" bg="1"/>
</wrapper>

<!--thumbnaili_f -->
<wrapper y="405" w="163" h="243" align="hcenter" scale="100" scale_type="pan" selected_scale="100">
<image name="th0_f" image="@@browse_0_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_0" x="54" active="@@act-browselist-0" disable="@@thumbnail_f_disable_0" bg="1"/>
<image name="th1_f" image="@@browse_1_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_1" x="222" active="@@act-browselist-1" disable="@@thumbnail_f_disable_1" bg="1"/>
<image name="th2_f" image="@@browse_2_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_2" x="390" active="@@act-browselist-2" disable="@@thumbnail_f_disable_2" bg="1"/>
<image name="th3_f" image="@@browse_3_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_3" x="558" active="@@act-browselist-3" disable="@@thumbnail_f_disable_3" bg="1"/>
<image name="th4_f" image="@@browse_4_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_4" x="726" active="@@act-browselist-4" disable="@@thumbnail_f_disable_4" bg="1"/>
<image name="th5_f" image="@@browse_5_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_5" x="894" active="@@act-browselist-5" disable="@@thumbnail_f_disable_5" bg="1"/>
<image name="th6_f" image="@@browse_6_thumbnail" default_image="@@default_thumbnail_6" x="1062" active="@@act-browselist-6" disable="@@thumbnail_f_disable_6" bg="1"/>
</wrapper>

<wrapper y="409"w="161"h="232" >
<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_0" x="55" active="@@act-browselist-0" disable="@@bg_disable_0" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_1" x="223" active="@@act-browselist-1" disable="@@bg_disable_1" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_2" x="391" active="@@act-browselist-2" disable="@@bg_disable_2" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_3" x="559" active="@@act-browselist-3" disable="@@bg_disable_3" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_4" x="727" active="@@act-browselist-4" disable="@@bg_disable_4" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_5" x="895" active="@@act-browselist-5" disable="@@bg_disable_5" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_6" x="1063" active="@@act-browselist-6" disable="@@bg_disable_6" bg="1"/>
</wrapper>

<!--focus -->
<wrapper y="364"w="243" h="323" >
<image image="@@frame_0" x="14" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@frame_1" x="182" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@frame_2" x="350" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@frame_3" x="518" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@frame_4" x="686" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@frame_5" x="854" bg="1"/>
<image image="@@frame_6" x="1022" bg="1"/>
</wrapper>

<image image="@@metadata_left_arrow" x="30" y="510" w="21" h="36" align="hcenter" scale_type="fixratio" scale="80"/>
<image image="@@metadata_right_arrow" x="1230" y="510" w="21" h="36" align="hcenter" scale_type="fixratio" scale="80"/>

<!--egg poster thumbnail-->
<image image="@@watched" x="28" y="118" w="31" h="31" align="hcenter"/>
<text x="450" y="160" w="372" h="26" text="@@text-options" fontsize="24" textcolor="0x07b5ff" align="hcenter" disable="@@disable-text-options"/>
<include filename="./rv_multi_edit_widgets_for_gallery.xml"/>
<include filename="./rv_browse_common_widgets_new.xml"/>
<include filename="./decoration.xml"/>
<include filename="./inc_loading.xml"/>
<include filename="./info.xml"/>
<include filename="./inc_time.xml"/>
<include filename="./inc_weather.xml"/>
</page>

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for your help. The Gallery View mode I get it.
Can you maybe help me that the background image of the film in the “Large_Video_Browse_Page” screen appears?

MfG

Backdrops only appear in “Gallery View”

Any chance of getting this theme upgraded to the new grid home menu? I tried the grid modifications done for this by KAD, but it’s very bare-bones and not suited well for this theme. It’s in fact very ugly lol Maybe something similar for the grid home like what Joey has done with his PM4 WD (Project Mayhem for WDTV) Theme. I appreciate what you and everyone else has done here, it would just be nice to get a matching nice grid home screen that goes well with Titan.

Cheers!

looks like the theme author “dribbler” is MIA (Last visit … June last year) so i would’nt hold much hope

Date Last Visited
‎06-08-2014 07:38 PM

http://community.wd.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/218010

He’s back :smiley:

1 Like

Oh bummer, I had not even thought to check that. Thanks bro.
What would be involved in adding his gallery view you to your theme? If it’s not too time-consuming would you mind doing the modification for me? What I would basically like is your theme merged with his gallery view so I have my preferred layout showing more posters and metadata at the top. I would imagine that would be the easiest way then you modifing your gallery view to show more posters. The way you have things laid out you would have to change quite a bit to accomplish that.

Thanks bro hope you can help and I hope it’s a quick easy merge.

well, it “is” time consuming and not that quick ‘n’ easy

I understand, and that’s what I thought LOL.
How much work would it be for you, would be willing to donate to your PayPal account for doing it.

Thanks.