The request could not be performed because of an i/o device error

hello i am newbe in this forum and product. sorry for my bad english
i have problem for my cloud. thats can’t be to create a new subfolder from windows explorer. there are appear error code like this the request could not be performed because of an i/o device error.
anyone can help me?

Generally one cannot create a folder/Share at the top level of the My Cloud directory. Instead you use the My Cloud Dashboard to create Shares. Once the Share is created you can create folders within those Shares using Windows File Explorer.

It helps to read the My Cloud User Manual if one hasn’t done so already.

https://support.wdc.com/product.aspx?ID=904

On Shares that are marked (in the My Cloud Dashboard) Read Only a user cannot create folders within that Share. One can access the My Cloud Dashboard to change the Share permissions for each user on a Private Share.

Bennor, besides contacting contact support, there are other things I can do to troubleshooting them?

Can you provide more information? Like where are you trying to create the folder. Are you trying to create it at the very top level of the My Cloud? If so that is not possible. You must use the My Cloud Dashboard to create top level Shares. If you are creating a folder within a Share and cannot do so then check the My Cloud Dashboard for the User permission settings on that Share to ensure the user account you are using to access the My Cloud has read/write permission to the Share.

i am creat a folder within a share and the account already confirmed using read/write
wd

but still error during create a sub folder within a share