Suddenly my Windows 10 Home can't see the MyCloud Home anymore

I’ve followed the instructions from WD My Cloud Windows 10 Cannot Access? Try 12 Solutions Now

But no success.
I can reach the MyCloud Home from another PC, but not from the Win 10 Home

That is not an official site and it is just advertisement for their backup software so you should not link it.

This is from the official Western Digital Knowledge Base:

Use IP Address if hostname does not work.

IP ADDRESS EXAMPLE:

• Enter the \IP_ADDRESS into the File Explorer address bar.
    Press Enter on the keyboard.

EXAMPLE: \192.168.0.36

• Enter a username and password of the user with access to the share.
    Check the box next to Remember Credentials.
    Click OK.

Need more help?

Additional note on ip address, something like this if you don’t know the ip address of the NAS:

Run the command line ‘arp’ command (Windows key + R) then type ‘cmd’ to get to the command line terminal) to check if the NAS shows up. You run this on the Windows desktop/laptop that is in the same subnet

arp -a

The user could also issue the command to search for the mac address of the NAS (printed on the bottom), for example here, if the last few digits of the mac address is ‘ab-cd’ then one would issue:

arp -a | find "ab-cd"

When you find the ip address of the NAS, just enter that into the Windows File explorer such as

\\192.168.1.201
  • Windows 11 and 10 DOES NOT allow access to a non-password protected network share (Public) without a Samba (SMB) password.
  • Connect to a password protected share (Private) before accessing a non-password protected share (Public) on My Cloud.