Sharing files not working for some

Hi,

I’m using a brand new, My Cloud EX2 Ultra 20TB

I bought this primarily so I could store large video files, and others could access them remotely.

I put video files on a Share, and then Share the folder to generate a link so others can view/download them. This is on the files.mycloud web portal.

The problem is some people can access and some get perpetual loading.
UK and Australia people could access, but America, Germany and Switzerland people could not. For them, it just said “Loading” - they were all using the same link.

Any help appreciated, this was a very expensive piece of storage for me, and it’s not able to do what it said it could. I posted about this a month ago and got no response. There was an ongoing “disruption” at the time so I hoped that was it, but having tried again today, still no luck.

I will caveat this by stating I am not an expert in networking etc :slight_smile:

However, if they are all using the same link and some can access it, but other cant, then I would say there is nothing wrong your end and the problem is more likely to lie client side.

If there was an issue your end it is more likely that nobody would be able to access it, the fact that some can implies the setup is fundamentally working at your end.