Remote Access Disabled - HELP PLEASE

Hello WD Community,

I have come across a little issue with my WD MyCloud Mirror 16TB.

Everything was working fine the first month (bought it in September) but as I woke up one day in October and tried to play a video on my WD mobile app, it suddenly stopped working and I haven’t been able to fix it yet. To be honest, it drives me crazy. I have never been unable to find a solution to a problem on the internet until now. It seems more people have faced the similar issue as I have, but there is not really any official answer to this.

Whenever I try to connect to My Cloud app, it won’t let me. The error message pops up saying: Remote access disabled. I can still access it through my PC and Macbook though.

So, here is the list of the things I have already tried.

• I have read many topics on this issue but none of it was really helpful. It was usually all 3-4 years old.
  • I have tried to to turn off wifi and connect through LTE, didn’t work either.
  • I have tried to go into settings and see what might be wrong, everything seemed to be allright.
  • I have tried to reset WD MyCloud, didn’t help.
  • I have tried to reinstall my MyCloud app, didn’t help.
  • I have tried to reset my router, didn’t help.
  • I have tried to update the firmware, updated it, but nothing changed.
  • I have tried to call the WD helpdesk hoping they’re facing this issue on daily basis, but they don’t.
  • I have run the diagnostics as the helpdesk asked me to, everything was allright.

I really don’t understand what caused the problem here. I was watching Friends the other night on my iphone and when I woke up and tried to log in, this message popped up. I dind’t have much time lately to fix this but I have now.

Is here anyone who has experienced this? I will be more than happy for any response.

Hello, Takashi91

Well, in this case you can follow the instructions mention on the given link.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=15100