Public Folder wont let me change the 'Public Access'

Hi there, I wondered if anyone knew why I cant change the ‘Public Access’ of my Public folder on the CLoud drive? I am the only admin of it, so have full rights. LAst night I accidently changed it from ‘On’ to ‘Off’ and since then I have not been able to switch it back to ‘On’. I have reset my macbook, the cloud, rebooted it, etc etc and the ‘On/Off’ switch on my admin panel is just greyed out. 

All of the  other folders I have on there have not got the ‘On/Off’ PUblic Access button greyed out, so I wonder if there is anything I can do to change the ‘Public’ folder one… please  help, I have tried everything I can think of. 

the public/private option is no available for the public share, I do recall someone else reported that in a certain sequence of events it is possible

the only way I know to get it back is to do the system only restore. the system only will leave shares & data in place but will remove all users.

personally if everything else seems to work I would leave it as I don’t like the idea of a share I can’t control access to

thanks for the response; I"m doing a quick restore and see how that helps 

a quick restore wipes out your data ans shares also

Hi 

See my Post

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/Controlling-access-to-public-folder/m-p/705722#M10807

Hope this helps