PR2100, OS5 & Panasonic TV streaming

Hi all,

I am about to pull whatever hair I have left out!

I used to be able to stream from my PR2100 to my Panasonic TV (fairly new model) using File Sharing. In the past the Panasonic was able to “see” the PR2100 on my network, and now it no longer appears. A scan for devices no longer sees the PR2100.

The Panasonic does have a media server and I can see the files there, but roughly 1/3rd of the video files are not in a format the Panasonic likes: yet whenever I used to use the File Transfer option all files could read perfectly well.

For the life of me I can’t see which element of the wd dashboard that would affect this. I have the Twonky server in place (v 8.5.2-5 ) and I believe this is what is serving the STB OK.

Could I impose on the community to advise what the dashboard settings should be? I suspect it is one minor setting that I need to change for it to stream as it used to. I don’t think it is the router as I tested another and the problem didn’t seem to resolve.

Thank you! I am sure good karma shall head your way if you can help me with this.
Cheers, D

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please refer to this KB article: My Cloud OS 5: TV, Printers, Scanners, IP Camera and Media Players Cannot Connect