Panasonic tv not seeing video files

I have a Panasonic tx-43fx555b tv. The tv is able to see the mycloud drive and connect to it, but when I go into the video files half of them are missing. When I go to my other TVs one is a old model Panasonic and other is a new Samsung tv they show all of the video files and are able to play them.
I have used Serviio Console to make connect my laptop to the tv and it able to see all of the video files of my laptop and play them

I have double check mycould settings against the start up guide and they seen to be correct as all my other devices are connecting to the box.
any help would be great,

The start up guide is a very limited guide. You need to have the complete user manual from wd support.

Also, check the user manual for your tv.

Check the Twonky Administration page on the My Cloud (ex: http://wdmycloud:9000); assuming you have a single bay/single drive My Cloud device and not some other WD device like the My Cloud Home. On the Twonky Administration page there is an option for Media Receiver type. If this type is missconfigured the media renderer on the TV might not show all the media files. For more information about Twonky, how to access it, and the media renderer see the unofficial Twonky FAQ.

I dunno why you’re using a Serviio Console and a Laptop ?

I have a Panasonic TH-65EX600A 4K TV … and can stream all my Movies and TV Shows on the WD My Cloud directly to the TV via Wired or Wireless. (DLNA Media Server on the My Cloud is ON)

Just have the My Cloud and TV … no computers or 3rd party media servers needed or required to complicate the process.