Plex Config - Internal Server Error

Greeting,
This is my first cloud set up and I am having trouble accessing my iTunes music library on my cloud home from a music streamer (Cambridge Audio CXN). I thought I may need to install plex first. I signed up and am signed into flex on my Mac, same network as the my cloud home. I read and am following the instruction. In the my cloud browser app (using Safari) I selected enable. Then I select configure and get the error {“key”:“internalServerError”,“message”:“Internal Server Error”}. I also tried to enable and config from my android device, while connected to same network, and get the same error. I tried restarting the my cloud home twice and get the same error. Every step has been a real challenge with the my cloud home and I’m really questioning this purchase. Any assistance greatly appreciated, thanks!!!

Hello, did you find the solution to your problem I am in the same situation and I am looking for the solution to the error code

Hi guys, did you solve that problem? I tried to connect to Plex server for many times but it wasn’t possible. I activated the Plex connection, after I push button “configure” but I couldn’t connect it.

thanks,