When I set the P2P share (gets created automatically when using the “P2P Downloads” app) to be private, and give the admin user read & write access by flipping the switch under “User Access”, it gets back to “Deny Access” after refreshing the page.
Thins I’ve tried;
- Changed the permission from both the “Users” pane and the “Shares” pane
- Removed and re-created the share
- Used the “System Only” restore
- Upgraded firmware
- Re-configured password of the admin account after the firmware upgrade
- No issues with other shares
Can someone else try changing it and report back to me so we can see if it’s working as designed or not? However, I would expect to see a warning message if it’s not possible to change its permissions.